You're reading this because you're working with us to get your new (or existing) ActiveCampaign account running like a well-oiled goose. Here's how you give us access to your account:
First, if you haven't already, sign up for ActiveCampaign here.
After you've created your account and logged in, click the Settings menu item at the bottom right of the screen:
On the next page, click Users & Groups at the top right:
Then, click the big blue "Add a new user" button at the top right corner. That will spawn a popup form; please fill in the following values:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name: Brett
- Last Name: Kelly
- Phone Number: leave blank
- Username: brett
- Password: whatever you want—just copy it before you save because you're going to be sending it to me.
- Group: if there are multiple options, choose Admin (but that will probably be the only choice).
- Multi-Factor Authentication: leave this off
Click "Add." Then, email me the password you set at email@example.com.
If you have any trouble, email me at the same address.